Attention: Desperate Parents of Overweight Children
Help Your Child Lose Weight –
Without Nagging, Threatening,
Whining or Bribing!
Imagine your child being taunted in school….
Too embarrassed to change clothes in gym class….
Wanting to die rather than face every day as an overweight child….
Maybe it’s gotten so bad that your child’s pediatrician has encouraged, cajoled — even scared — you to help your child lose weight. Well, no wonder.
Just look at some of the awful things your overweight child could be experiencing:
You know your child needs to lose weight, and now you want solutions.
Let me tell you this: The fact you’re reading this page means your child already has a better chance of achieving an ideal weight and growing into a fit, healthy adult.
You see, you have a significant impact on your child’s lifestyle, fitness and weight loss.
According to an Australian study(1), when parents learned about healthy eating and exercise, their overweight children, aged 5 to 9, were more likely to lose weight and keep it off after six months, than overweight children whose parents did not receive similar information.
You’re about to get that information now.
Children’s Weight Loss Simplified
Barring medical conditions that cause obesity, weight loss is quite simple. We can break it down into two parts:
1. eating healthy foods
2. getting enough exercise
A healthy diet (which I define as the way a person eats rather than a specific eating plan for weight loss) ensures that your child is getting all the nutrients he or she needs for proper growth and development, and none or little of empty calories — foods that provide excess energy that the body stores as fat.
Exercise keeps your child’s heart, lungs, muscles and bones strong. It also burns excess energy, oxygenates your child’s body, and releases feel-good hormones.
Diet and exercise work hand in hand to keep the body in tip-top shape.
If the diet is poor and/or exercise is lacking, then your child tends to gain weight.
By tackling diet and exercise together, you’re helping your child get and stay on the right track to good health.
Despite the simplicity of weight loss, about 17% of children and 36% of adults in the United States are overweight(2).
The reasons are many, but here are some of the more common ones:
- we’re surrounded by conflicting messages about the nutritional value of the foods we eat
- we are addicted to food, especially foods that are sugary, salty and fatty, which makes switching to a healthier diet very hard
- you have little time to prepare food from scratch
- your child hates eating vegetables
- our lifestyles have become sedentary; we can accomplish our daily tasks without having to do a lot of walking, lifting or other forms of physical exertion
- it’s hard for an already overweight person to start an exercise program, because of embarrassment, muscle weakness and awkwardness
It was much easier to maintain an ideal weight before processed foods were invented, and when we had to grow or catch our food, do household chores with our bare hands, and use our legs to go places.
Understanding this is the key to finding the ideal way for your child to lose weight.
The best solution is one that is based on your child’s lifestyle!
By building healthy eating and exercise into your child’s lifestyle, you’re making it easier for your child to lose weight and keep that weight off — and maintain a healthy lifestyle way into adulthood.
Research has shown that changes in lifestyle, including family involvement, were effective in helping children lose weight and keep the weight off(3). Plus, lifestyle changes don’t have the adverse effects of weight loss drugs.
Desperate To Help Your Child Lose Weight?
You’ve Come To The Right Place!
Getting healthy is always easier said than done. In fact, you may struggle with weight yourself.
If so, then the solution I offer is perfect, because it will help your entire family to get healthier — even if not everybody has weight problems.
Complete Nutrition and Exercises For Kids System:
Smart And Fun Ways To Kick Those Extra Pounds To The Curb
I’ve done the research for you and put together everything you need to gradually but effectively introduce a healthier lifestyle for your child.
In this five module system, you’ll discover:
- the external factors that cause your child to overeat junk foods, and how to protect your child from them
- why food addiction is just as bad as drug or alcohol addiction, and how to help your child break free from it
- how to get your child to taste and learn to love healthy foods — yes, even veggies!
- the four junk foods you must banish from your home right now, and other foods you can gradually phase out of your lives
- five ingredients that make your child crave more food, especially carbs
- how to read food labels to identify harmful ingredients, even when food manufacturers have done their darndest to disguise them
- which healthy fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes to fill your pantry with
- how to say “no” to your child lovingly and effectively, even when it breaks your heart to do so
- the simple way to understand nutrition and use that knowledge to plan for and prepare nutritious meals for the entire family
- different ways to incorporate exercise into your child’s daily life, so they don’t feel like a chore but are fun activities of kids being kids
- how to help your child stick to healthy eating even outside the home, such as in school, daycare or nursery, grandparents’ or other relatives’ houses, friends’ homes, and at parties
- exercises designed especially for children of all ages, from 1 to 12 years old, so you’ll have plenty of fun activities to choose from, whatever your child’s age. These exercises look more like fun children’s games, so anyone can do them. Athletic abilities not required!
- fun exercises your kids can do in the comfort and privacy of your home, indoors or out
- sample exercise routines and guidelines for making your own daily routines, so you’re more motivated to implement them
All this for only $27!
Here’s everything you get in the Complete Nutrition and Exercises For Kids System:
In Module One: Fun Exercises for Kids
94 pages of fun activities to get your kids moving, both indoors and out. These exercises resemble children’s games and require minimum equipment. Most of the things you’ll need are probably already in your house. These exercises are fun and they let your kids be kids!
No athletic abilities, strength or grace required. These exercises benefit kids of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
Review the importance of exercise, and get practical tips for injecting more physical activity in your child’s life.
In Module Two: Creating Healthy Kids
A 51-page ebook that distills the available research into 7 simple steps you need to jumpstart your child’s health and get them on the right track to good nutrition and fitness.
I know how hard it is for parents today to make healthy meals, that’s why everything is broken down into doable actions. And my first tip is: Start slowly!
In the resources section, discover our recommended movies, books, and websites for families who want to get and stay healthy.
Kids Exercise Chart
Printable charts to help you monitor and track your child’s progress.
The chart is 15 pages long and list every single activity from module 1 including beanbag race, dance moves, ball bouncing race and feats of strength!
These charts will motivate you and your child to get moving!
Plus, You Get These Modules!
In Module Three: Kids’ Exercise Routines
Sample exercise routines to help your children get on track. Having routines written down makes you more likely to implement your child’s new fitness program.
The sample routines cover a month of pre-planned activities for each age group, so you and your child can get started right away. A blank routine page is also included to make your own future plans.
In Module Four: Do It Themselves: Kids’ Exercise Games
You can’t always be around when your child exercises, so here are 10 games children can do on their own, with little or no supervision from you.
I picked these games, because they provide good exercise but as far as children are concerned, they’re just having fun.
Of course, these exercises are so enjoyable, we can’t blame you if you decide to join your child after all!
In Module Five: Kids‘ Exercise Equipment Review Guide
Descriptions and reviews of 18 exercise equipment for kids, so you can make informed buying decisions without wasting time or money.
These pieces of equipment, covering various ages, have been selected for their fun factor, and include gear for both indoor and outdoor use.
Kids Exercise When Exercise Is Fun!
Many fitness gurus base their regimens on high-falutin’ theories and principles. My exercise principle is simple: make it fun!
Kids will always be kids, which means they’ll always seek activities that are engaging and interesting. Not every child is a born athlete. But every child will happily engage in activities that are plain fun. That’s why the exercises in my system look more like play than anything else.
But I’ve got a confession to make. I’ve never been overweight and neither have my kids.
So why should you believe what I say about helping your children lose weight?
Here are some numbers for you to consider:
The number of years I’ve been researching, studying and implementing nutrition and fitness, for myself and for my own children. I’m guessing you don’t have 14 years to devote to researching how to get your child fit and healthy.
The year I placed second in a body transformation contest in my city
My age when I started exercising and lifting weights as a hobby
How old my Dad was when he died of cancer. This made me realize the importance of good health. This galvanized my commitment to help individuals and families live healthier lives.
The number of years I volunteered in the Awana program of my church. Our activities included getting children involved in physical exercise. These years taught me that kids just want to have fun.
In short, I’m just a fitness junkie who loves to help children get healthy — while having fun!
The healthier your child is, the more enjoyable life will be. Imagine your child….
- excited to go to school to hang out with his or her friends every day
- getting better grades in school, because being fit makes the brain sharper
- needing a new wardrobe of smaller clothes — proudly wearing them because they look good
- looking forward to swimming, biking and other outdoor activities that used to be embarrassing
- finally getting a clean bill of health from your pediatrician
Will You Let Me Help Your Child Lose Weight And Get Fit And Healthy?
|Yes, Jeff, I want to help restore my child’s self-confidence, good health, and zest for living!I understand my purchase includes:
Click the buy now button below to place your order now.
This is a digital product. As soon as we process your payment, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to download all the components of Complete Nutrition and Exercises For Kids System.
Click add to cart button to get your copy of
Your purchase comes with a 60-day unconditional guarantee!
Listen, with society being what it is nowadays, it’s hard for ANY parent to raise their children to be healthy and physically fit — whether they’re overweight or not. You don’t have to do it alone. I’ve already done the research and distilled it into a simple and doable program: the Complete Nutrition and Exercises For Kids System.
Why go it alone when you don’t have to?
PS: You’ve probably spent hundreds, even thousands, of dollars for your child’s weight loss efforts. I appreciate all the hard work you do to earn that money. That’s why I’m offering you a 60-day unconditional guarantee. Take 60 days to test-drive the Complete Nutrition and Exercises For Kids System. If, within that time, you don’t see any results, or don’t think the system will work for you and your child — or for any other reason whatsoever — just let me know and I’ll gladly refund every penny you paid. Because if you’re not happy with my system, I don’t want to keep your money.
PPS: Every little bit you do helps, every small effort you make to get your child to eat healthier and get more active adds up. The sooner you get started, the better for your child’s health. Order Complete Nutrition and Exercises For Kids System and get started today: